Isnin, 7 Oktober 2013

Marriage Tradition



Assalamualaikum, hey. 
Well, it's Monday again! 
I'm in good mood today because it's a school holiday *bigsmile*
Okay today I don't want to talk about me, I just want to talk about a topic which is rare to me. 
Marriage. 
Well, it's early for me to think about marriage. Right?
I'm 15fifteen, by the way. 


Why I want to talk about this topic?
It just keep stuck in my minds. haha.
Don't ask me why. Sshh. 

It was because of that afternoon show on TLC channel 707. 
I'm sure you watch it. 
The show called My Gipsy wedding something. I don't look at the title, actually. 
I watch about the marriage tradition in Romanian. 
A big different than us.
you know, BIG. haha. 
I talk about later. 


As you know, every country has their own tradition.
And every race has their own tradition too.
Like in my country.
For Malay, it's really different.
Because I'm a Muslim.
But we have our own tradition too.
Well, it's so simple.
But different district have different way. 


In English it's called Engagement. 
A man propose to their bride-to-be.
Well, it their way. 
But we are different. 
We called it 'Merisik' 
A man come to the girl house with their family.
So, they start it with 'Pantun'. 
And it continue...giving the ring...and so on.
They also set the date for the marriage date.


FYI, if the youngest siblings get married first than her sister. 
It called 'Langkah Dulang' 
I don't know what it means, I talk to my mom about it. 
Ngee~ 


And I want to talked about the Romanian Tradition. 
As usual, the man propose to the girl. 
But, it's different. 
In exchange for the girl, he will be giving wine and necklace to the girl's family. 
Well, I'm surprised actually. 
How can they...


And the wedding are set! 
In the morning of the wedding.
The groom would knock the bride door.
Repeated. 
And the girl would come out of the house.
It's different when you watch in English movie.
Cause' the groom are prohibited to met the bride before the wedding. 
Like Malay said, "Takut hilang seri pengantin" 
Haha, whatever! 
Well, that's how they get married. 


Any of you have been thinking to get married? 
I'm not into it. 
Study is the first thing in my head. 
Without knowledge we couldn't go farther than this.
I don't care what people said to me. 
It's my life, not yours. I decided it on my own. 
Why I am getting so emotional? 
Heee~



 Till we meet again. Assalamualaikum. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan