Assalamualaikum y'all ;)
Do you have bless Monday?
Well, I am not
My Monday start with just like a simple day...
Wake up in morning...
Shower...
Have my pancake breakfast (it's been a long time since I ate pancake actually -_-)
Waiting for a bus to pick me up...
Then arrive at school...
I still have time to sleep actually, since our class start at 7.40 because I arrive at school exactly at 7 am.
After that get ready to freeze my brain...
And...suddenly got a surprised news from my teachers...
we will HAVING AN EXAM ON 21st OCTOBER....
WOW! Can I just say...I LIKE IT? :P
not really a BIG surprise actually -_-
And at 12.15 pm it already time to go home...
Arrive at home...
play with my younger sister...
and I have my lunch...
pancake again...
Now, I'm typing for a new entry of my blog...
How do I look like just now:
I want to SLEEP, but I CAN'T
I really really want to SLEEP!
why? why?
Is my eyes having a problem?
Hey Mrs. Eyes work with me! Okay?
Okay you got it, I want to sleep...


Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan